Enterprise Communication Services for a leading Tier-1 Operator in Asia
One of the leading Tier-1 operators in Asia wanted to optimize their MPLS network utilization. The operator decided to offer enterprise communication services on VoIP platform. The company has four core business units - Mobile, Tele Media, Enterprise and Digital TV. The enterprise business focuses on providing end-to-end telecom solutions to corporate customers and national and international long distance services to telcos. The operator selected Sterlite Tech for its unique capability in providing an end-to-end solution that can be integrated with existing back office system of the operator to support the entire flow of services.
- Single platform to support multiple solutions such as calling card, IP Centrex Solution, conferencing and call center solutions.
- The operator has considerable presence in the enterprise segment and they needed a scalable solution to handle increasing traffic.
- For ensuring exceptional service quality, the operator wanted to have a robust system to offer quality of service
- To reach out to small and big enterprises at the same time, the operator wanted to offer both prepaid and postpaid communication services
- To track business profitability, the operator required business monitoring services
Sterlite Tech’s Neox offered the operator a Managed Turnkey VoIP Solution providing system, application software and professional services, including consulting, implementation, technical support and staff training to launch VoIP service on MPLS, intranet and broadband networks. The solution delivered a number of features like carrier pre-selection, alternate call routing, least cost routing, calling line presentation/ restriction, call barring emergency calls and VAS services.
- Single Turnkey Solution platform capable of launching services on NGN, calling card, 3G mobile VoIP and residential VoIP
- Scalable to 50,000 ports vertically & horizontally
- Customer web self-care with real-time VAS subscription and activation
- Network agnostic solution for MPLS, internet and broadband networks
- VoIP Partner Billing & Settlement
Benefits to Service Provider
- Easy to use web interface for all administration activities
- Multi-vendor support eliminates vendor lock-in
- Centralized operation and maintenance for overall solution
- Same infrastructure support for future services such as video calling, retail and SME VoIP, IMS services and mobile VoIP
- Single stack of pre-integrated solution reduces implementation and integration time
- Single solution offering reduces operational cost
- Open API for easy integration with existing legacy OSS/BSS
- Reduced subscriber churn and disputes by managing single interface window